Thursday 22 January 2015

Brand Feature: Irregular Choice


"Irregular Choice was created by Dan Sullivan in 1999 as a reason to stand out from the crowd. 
Dan saw that the footwear market was becoming very neutral and black, yet there was a global demand for something different and individual, something to wear with pride."


I first stumbled upon Irregular Choice on my trip to London, I was just there on my own exploring and living in hostels for a week. I found this rather odd and colorful shoe store wandering around and I'm kinda automatically drawn to colors. They had amazing shoes then and they still continue to amaze. I talked to a nice girl that worked there who told me that she also dresses in Lolita so we talked for a while. She told me that Kyary Pamyu Pamyu had been there while she was working and showed me which shoes she had picked. Above you can see some of their red shoes that I really like, of these number 5 and 6 are my favorites!



They have shoes with all kinds of themes, colors and shapes. I picked out some of the nice pastel shoes that I found on their webpage. I think the colorful dinosaur print is genius, it looks great with the mint details. They really put time into all the shoes, there are just so many amazing details.


I really love the clunky big patchwork sneakers, though I don't really know what I would wear them with. I should try and make a coord with them! The colorful bows on the heals look stunning. They also have a wide range of the flat shoes in different colors, they are a bit cheaper but still catch the feel of whimsy. 


And if colorful is not your thing they still have a wide selection of interesting and elegant darker colored shoes. They are still just as detailed as the precious showed shoes. These are some of my favorites!

If you like any of these shoes they are all from Irregular Choice!
Hope you enjoyed this brand feature, let me know if you think I should do more like this!
//Love Minty


1 comment:

  1. Irregular Choice is awesome!!! I also visited their store in London a few years ago, before I knew who they were & I fell in love!

    ReplyDelete